Chitika Wealth Online

Get Chitika | Premium

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Fiverr marketplace is a treasure trove of treats for internet marketers.

The Fiverr marketplace is a treasure trove of treats for internet marketers. Let me show you why Fiverr is an internet marketer's dream. I'll also provide a case study of how I saved $193 with just one gig on Fiverr.

The Fiverr site showcases people worldwide who offer a service known as "gigs". Each gig is sold to purchasers for just $5. A small fee is taken out by Fiverr admin and the remaining amount of money goes straight into the hands of the gig provider.

Here's why this microemployment site is becoming so popular.

In years gone by you used to have to pay a lot of money for outsourcing or any marketing expense in general -- whether it's graphics, website design, WordPress problems, header graphics, you name it.

I am a regular user of this site and I've been very happy with the gigs that I've purchased. Generally speaking, the only time I've cancelled a gig is because the provider hasn't been able to fulfill it as quickly as promised....but that goes generally with any outsourcing site.

Recently, I had to have two graphics made and I wanted to do a comparison of what it would cost via a number of sites. Three sites I came across were between $77 and $98 EACH.

So I had a look on Fiverr and found a gig that provided not one ecover graphic but two for just $5.00. In effect, a measly $2.50 each.

They were actually delivered the same day and I was very impressed with the results. By doing a little shopping around on sites like Fiverr you can actually save yourself a ton of cash.

If you liked this article you'll love my article sharing 8 Ways For Internet Marketers To Save Money With Fiverr. My Fiverr tips are available here.

No comments: