Chitika Wealth Online

Get Chitika | Premium

Friday, February 8, 2008

THE 12 LATEST MOST, LUCRATIVE INTERNET BUSINESSES THE ENTIRE NET IS TALKING ABOUT INCOME GENERATOR

Dear client,
I welcome you for taking a bold step to request for this information. You saw the advert from Success Digest Extra , title THE 12 LATEST MOST, LUCRATIVE INTERNET BUSINESSES THE ENTIRE NET IS TALKING ABOUT INCOME GENERATOR” That Can Make You Wealthy". I also want congratulate you for reading Success Digest Extra Magazine and we encourage you to continue reading it while introducing your friends and love you to always read this magic changing paper because it is will change your life for good.I am going to show you the most EXCITING 12 INCOME-GENERATOR OnThe NET!! "

It really WORKS like MAGIC..."“It is very simple you can make $520- $5,500 per month just with N3400 ($20) start up capital either with hyips, auto surf, randomizer, MLM, almighty Survey, data entry, get paid to read mail, click bank, google adword/adsense without having to sell anything to any body” Aniefiok UkangInfact, I have just introduced it to some EFCC staff that came to my office to find out how I making money on the internet. They where all surprised to discover that any body can stay at home with computer and start making real dollars on the internet businesses. Yes, it is so lucrative and it’s legally approved"God gave us the internet that whosoever understand the internet would not die of poverty but shall make a living online 24 hours days , 7 days a week, 365 days a year throughout his or her days in this planet".Aniefiok Ukang(CSP)2005 on his book "The Online Investment GuideSorry oh,I was beginning to get carried away, let me introduce my humble self, my name is Aniefiok Ukang(CSP) (A trusted and A noted name on the Internet business in Nigeria . A member of Information Partner Group, A member of National Association of Nigeria Public Speaker, A member of International Association of Webmasters. The CEO: Global Web Gold Agency). The owner of one of the top forums, Author of one the hottest e-books on the Internet title“The 12 Latest Most Lucrative Internet Businesses The Entire Net is Talking About Income Generator That Can Make You WealthyI'm going to reveal how I make over $10,000 in a year...and how you can possibly do the same. This will change the lives of thousand of Nigerians and African people who are ready to startonline business or add more income to their pocket.Would $10,000 in a year can change your life? Do only movie stars/footballers and CEO's make that? It's certainly not the kind of money your average person can makes but with the helpof the internet, it is now possible for an average person like me and you to earn this a mount of money and I have earned this money without going through any stress.

Well, I made more money last year than many, many actors, Footballer’s, CEO's and professional athletes whose names you'd know. You CAN make real money on the internet. In fact,you can make even more than a movie star, footballers etc Yes I earn real dollars on the internet with just a little information And now, I'd like to take you by the hand and give you an opportunity to do the same.Why am I giving this information away?I finally got so sick and tired of watching so called Internet Gurus, fakers and bigmouths selling wrong information about how to make a fortune online...and most of them are not earningeven a dime on the internet selling e-book, After noticing this seriously and I got tire of a lots of complains by friends and customers,

I quickly thought of getting them something thatcan guide them to easily start net business without failing victim of buying useless information that can not help them to start online business.I’ve now decided to give away my a wesome Practical Internet Business Training Secret, so I can help every one who is willing to finally get the truth and start online business can do so And I have listed there the step by step on how to start it. “The 12 Latest Most Lucrative Internet Businesses The Entire Net is Talking About Income Generator That Can Make You Wealthy about which I’m operating right away in my home are on your way and you're only a step away from it.See... I’ve made a fortune online and I’ve helped over 10.000 Nigerians, Africans customers to unlock the secrets to getting started online. And now it is your turn to succeed? Is it your turn to start making money on the internet even though you have been on the net business without making enough money as you expected this information also is meant for you.Would an extra $5,00, $1,000 or $5,000 a month change your life...of course it would. As my life was transformed when I took the positive steps.Well, “The 12 Latest Most Lucrative Internet Businesses The Entire Net is Talking About Income Generator That Can Make You Wealthy package is designed just for the Purpose of helping you to start making real dollars on the net without been deceived.

It is simply if you take the urgent step to order the package. I will even help to do it for you to start this net business today. And all the help you are needed I will personally give it to you and I will help to guide you and show you how to do it without living you one hand.What contend in the package for me?Do you want to be one of the 1000 people I’m willing to help start making money within 3 days from today? Yes, I really meant it. I am personally showing exactly how to start making real money from hyips, auto surf, randomizer, MLM, almighty Survey, data entry, get paid to read mail, click bank, google adword /adsense without having to sell anything to any body.And I know you will learn about the biggest opportunity that will end poverty in your life and in your family. It's out there...you probably know someone doing it.

You are the next success story.Taking the life changing step is the progressiveness to the top. I'm willing to tell you what the gurus are hiding a way from you. The package is really been one of the most talk about Internet businesses that you can start immediately after reading the info.It's going to amaze you of how I make $120 dollars everyday on the HYIPS programs, for auto surf , I ‘m earning $50 from data entry, and mlm, while for Almighty survey, I earning over $143 in 5 hour and it’s daily income. and your success in the year 2007 is Totally Guaranteed.

You will see how to know if a company is register or not, how to get your hyips investment in register company/secure firm. 3 years a go I was on the net conference on Hyips programs and I thank God for making it possible for me to be part of that programs. At the programs, I was told how to invest in a register hyips and how to know if the hyips register for a months or a year license.This package has all the details. You will also see 30 hyips registered company to invest your money if you want to settle for investment and they will pay up 3% to 7% daily and weekly with insurance on your money invests. I will personally guide you to invest $30 on the hyips and earn $90 weekly from hyipsAlmighty Survey is one of the most lucrative Internet business that if you really serious, you could be earn a minimum of $2500 or more dollars every months just like I’m earning. Think of it, if you earn $70 - $100 daily as a beginner from survey, multiply it within a month time, see you have earned over $2500 a months and it is very easy to do. I will even give you a credit card to use in doing your survey that will cost you only $5 and over $150 is in the card. Yes I mean it.I have also taken time to explain step by step to start earning money on google programs like google adword and adsense,also paydotcom, agloco the top New Bill gate biz, click bank etc. My secret with google programs has earn me a residual income. That I I’m earning over $2945 monthly from google. I have just collected my last months check of $2945 waiting to be clear in the bank.

I will also show you how to easily get your first check from google.Though you will not earn like me for the first 2 months but as times goes you ill even earn move than me.More over I have also taken time to list step by step guide on how you can to open your personal Paypal A/c for free and confirm/verified.And also show you how you can open your personal USA Bank A/C in 3 days for free without paying a dime for it.

You will also discover so many information on how to guide and protect your paypal a/c, fund you’re a/c, withdraw your money in Nigeria , fund your USA Bank A/C , and even link your USA bank a/c with your Nigeria Bank a/c. See my paypal account has been working since 2003 anduptil now my account is still active and I have done a lots of transaction with my account and I will show you for free how to open, confirm/ verify your paypal account and I will aso show you how to fund, protect and transfer money to e-godl or from e-gold to paypal account. Very easily.Ramdomizer programs earn me $312 every months and the best part is you can invest only $10 to $22 and earn $260 monthly without investing any dime again. It is a life time income which keep coming as long as the programs is online.

I earn my first $830 dollars from this programs in 2003 with my paypal account. But with E-gold now, you can start this business very easily with $10 and within 7 days you have earn $80. is reliable biz for any beginner and even gurus are massively investing on this business and all this information is on this package with many more information.And much much much more that I cannot exhaust in this report. Only being in possession of this package can convince you of its work. I have also put everything step by step on how to do itwithout paying anybody to do it for you.The taste of the pudding is in the eating!

This is one-time opportunity for you to acquire this amazing moneymaking skill that will totally transform your finances for life. Plus also opportunity to get paypal, US a/c and Start net business almost immediately. It’s very easy to get started right away when you know to do it.I’m offering you the opportunity to let me guide you exactly, step by step through the easiest, most lucrative, most dynamic and most profitable method to generating massive amount of money on the internet business of your own.

I am offering you the opportunity to take advantage of my perfected process that will help you generate serious profit in just weeks or months and years.There’s no reason why you shouldn’t take advantage of what I’ve done to save you time and money. Infact, It is the secret that might just make you a ton of money by letting you use my proven method to make your money online. This is perfectly legitimate, brilliant yet easy map to enormous tap into the Internet wealth and you all what it’s taking to start net biz to day.But how much does the package cost and how I can get it, you may be wondering by now.

Imagine I have seen an e-book on HYIPS selling N10, 000, while google adward and adsense are selling for N6500 , and Paypal account guide selling for N5000 and US Bank account selling for N6500. etc, if you add above a mount of amount is up to N30,000 or so and yet you will still not have the correct information to get you start. Can you now suggest How Much for this package that has the detail of all the information above?I will tell you. But first, let me ask you - how much can you afford to give for the type of information, which are outlined above. N= 30,000.00?; N= 50,000.00?; N= 100,000.00? or more?

Well, that's good.People have paid far more than that learning the Internet the hard way And get above information. But since my aim is to encourage you to get Online so that Nigerians will be well represented on the Internet, I'm giving the package to you at a token fee of N=9,500. ($75)But if you can pay within your first 7 days of receiving this information I will give it to you at the cost of N7000 Only for E-package while N10, 000 for Postal Package. But after 7 days of you receiving this information the price for this package remain N9, 500 for E-package while is N13500 Postal- package.NB: For home delivery/ Postal package, please add N1000 for Courier Charges. But E-package no delivery cost.And after confirmation in the Bank your package: THE 12 LATEST MOST, LUCRATIVE INTERNET BUSINESSES THE ENTIRE NET IS TALKING ABOUT INCOME GENERATOR”That Can Make You Wealthy will delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria but you must hurry before the price changes, as it is sure to do so.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
To get your own package, take the following steps:Step (1) paid $45 to e-gold account: Aniefiok Ufot Ukang , E-gold No: 2743407ORPay N= 7000.00 for E-package while for Postal Package N11,000 send an email to: aniefiokukang@yahoo.comAlternatively pay into my any branch of United Bank For Africa(UBA/STB) Account Name: Aniefiok Ufot UkangAccount Number: 00180520061658Step (2) Send me an e-mail with “PAYMENT NOTIFICATION” as subject containing the following information; Name, Address, Phone number, Date of receiving FREE REPORT, date of payments, Amount paid, bank and branch paid in, deposit slip number, and any relevant information and incase of option(1) Send e-gold batch no and the date of payment.As soon as your payments are confirmed, we will dispatch your package and inform you via e-mail. aniefiokukang@yahoo.com

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If after receiving the Package/E-Package you are dissatisfied with it for any reason, you can return it for a full refund of your money. But, before then, you have to notify us within by a week of receiving the book, which in your own case, is assumed to be three weeks after dispatching your package. Again, you have to ensure that the book gets to us not later than two weeks after your e-mail notification.More over, you have 3 months free consultancy on any Internet Business of your choice and You can even book appointment with me in your state all for free.Paid within 3 days from to day , you will be put in our coming Online conference for free while others are paying N4000 ($25)Yours is free. Conference is coming up 3 days from now.It is my sincere desire to help you claim your own share of the Internet wealth and I am dutifully standing by to receive your payment notifications in less than 14 days fromnow.

Your PACKAGE and the bonuses are already waiting to be delivered to you.Sir, Any thing that many be your problems as you order this package ,I will personally guide you to start your internet business and you will start making money within 7 days. I assure you. Call me now on phone so that we can talk on phone. But I will like you to go through below information and see things for your self. It is truly incredible any body can start business on internet and i promise you that you will not regret for buying this package and also getting in touch with me. I will give you every assists either to invest, start net biz, start survey, start hyips, Open of US Bank A/c and Paypal A/c or to start any of the 12 latest internet business the entire net is talking about Income generator. i will hold you by my hand and show you step by step on how to do any of this and all this information is on this package but if after going through it you still want me to help you that i will do it free for you if you order this package within 14 days of receiving this informationBonus Bonus BonusFree 4 e-books latest net biz that worth $370Free to join our 7 days online conference, if you order with 7 days from to day. While others are paying N3000 your is free.Free 3 months consultancy (either you booked appointment with us one on one any where in Nigeria) and even outside the country.SEE TESTIMONIAL of those who order this package recentlySir,My name is Isaac Onyije, I want to sincerely thank you for introducing me to this line of Business and your package as regard to this online of business stuff worth more. Have open up myeyes on the net business. Especially the hyips, and auto surf. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information to me.

I have also earn $230 in my first 3 weeks through your information onhyips while earning $430 on Survey. I have also follow the information to open my paypal a/c and have confirm the account within 2 days.Thanks and God bless you.William JohnLagosEngineerIn the next few days that I started this business. I have earn $120 and I’m waiting to withdraw and I have just open my paypal through your step by step guide. And it has been verified.Sir, I want to know how to transfer my money from my paypal to US bank. Please try and help me with this information. I really Thanks you for all the effort you have been putting for me to open and verified my paypal account. Your package worth thousand of dollars.From Anietie Robert,Calabar, Cross River StateDear Mr. Aniefiok,This was fantastic, timely information and mind blowing. A wellorganized e-book, which explain everything in details. This e-book cannot be forgotten.Mr. Oyenekana IbukunAccountant (UBA)LagosHello Mr. Aniefiok,I’m so glad I have started making little money from thisInternet investment biz. The information I got from this e-bookhas propelled me to another level of financial breakthrough.After searching good business for 3 years on the net , God has finally used you to change my life. It’s a great dawn for any body that ordered this e-book./packageI.C. JohnsonTeacher ( Lagos ).Dear Aniefiok,I think its quite interesting and unbelievable opportunity forsuch open doors can still be found here in this countryNigeria .

I commend you for your efforts. I still hope to dobusiness with you. Thanks God Bless.Mr. Apola WilliamCEO: M&M ConstructionRivers StateHello Aniefiok Ukang (CSP),The exposition is simply unbelievable. It has offered me a raregold mine, which I will surely tap from.I wish I had knownthese years back. God will reward you for sharing this knowledge secret with hiding to us through this e-book.Bar. Akinola E.Lagos Dear Aniefiok,This is one of those business opportunities, which I have beenexpecting/searching for and I even loss over N77,000. But Godhas done it today in my life through you.
It is a gratefulthing to come across. I earned my first money of $230 in twoweeks. Thanks be to God Almighty and more grace to you for morevaluable information.Edet JohnBusinessmanCalabarIn the next few days that I started this business. I have earn $120 and I’m waiting to withdraw and I have just open my paypal through your step by step guide. And it has been verified.Sir, I want to know how to transfer my money from my paypal to US bank. Please try and help me with this information.

I really Thanks you for all the effort you have been putting for me to open and verified my paypal account. Your package worth thousand of dollars.From Anietie Robert,Calabar, Cross River State .Imagine you investing just =N=5000 or more on a business that guarantees you regular income of between =N=50,000 and =N=500,000 every month irrespective of where you live in Nigeria as long as there is a cyber café in your area, after getting this wonderful life changing package, you will start making that real money on the internet and you will surely send in your success story for me to show it to others.Take Action Now to order this package before the 7 days expire, remember after the 7 days the price remain N9500 and the price may change at any time as we out to do so soon if you order now pay N7000 for e-package whileP.S: if you are finding it difficult making up your mind about my offer, let me ask you this question, "for how long will you ignore the Internet knowledge? The longer you do, the further away you aregoing from civilization.

Act now!P.P.S:FREE
I have just commenced publishing one of the top forums on the internet which you can get registered at http://www.webdollarsforum.com. This is a place where top net marketer share ideas that can make you master and start making real money on the Internet. It features wonderful articles, discussion, tips, tricks, testimonials question and answered questions in addition torevelations that will fully equip you over time. Get registered at http://www.webdollarsforum.comRemember this every issue of forum missed is a treasure caste into the ocean. Many are paying for it, but for you it’s FREE, at least for Saying thanks for readying this newsletter now

M/D.Aniefiok Ukang(CSP) ( Internet Consultant )Global Web Gold Agency+234 8036382314, http://www.webdollarsforum.com, http://www.billgatesguide.blogspot.comLink

1 comment:

Aniefiok Ukang said...

Thanks for this wonderful guide. Hope to keep in touch with you.